Olympic Medal Making
In honour of the Olympics this week I’m doing some medal crafting! It’s not as good as the real thing and it won’t fetch much on Ebay but it’d dead fun and easy to do. Get. Involved.
What to do
1. Use a compass or your circular item to make a circle on the cardboard.
2. Cut it out.
3. Cover it in foil. TOP TIP: the neater the fit of the foil, the better it’ll look.
4. Decorate your medal. SOME IDEAS: glitter, Olympic colours, numbers.
5. Measure your ribbon and cut so that it’s the right length around your child’s (or your) neck.
6. Glue it to the back of your medal.
Next week we’ll be talking you through some Olympic style activities you can do in your own back garden so save up the medals for dishing out! Let’s hope Team GB rack up a few in the mean time!